Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Anniversary!



Today is our 15th Anniversary! Can you believe it??? Sometimes I don't know where the time has gone! We were married on Decmeber 30, 1992 in the Oakland Temple - our favorite temple in the whole wide world!

15 random things about Eric that I wanted to share:


  1. He's a wonderful father - he loves babies and loves taking care of them - if I had wanted 8 kids (which I never have), he would have said, "Bring it on!"


  2. He's a handyman, which has saved us a lot of $$ going to repair guys


  3. He does a really good job of keeping in touch with all his siblings (all six of them) and checking in with his parents on a regular basis.


  4. He stubborn - but always stubborn for the right causes


  5. He knows how to work hard


  6. He loves spending time playing with the boys and wishes Megan would let him fix her hair every once in a while


  7. He' a fashion dude (guy version of diva) - he never hesitates to tell any of us if we are walking out the door wearing a "fashion faux-pas", and he's always dressed nicer than I am... I'm the queen of grunge....


  8. He's a perfectionist - sometimes this is good and sometimes it's bad..... :) (in my opinion... he never sees a problem with perfectionism.....)


  9. He LOVES super scary roller coasters


  10. He served his mission in Madrid, Spain.


  11. He always comes up with funny "one liners"


  12. He insists on making sure that we are financially stable enough for me to stay home with the kids


  13. He took me ice skating in Sacramento for our first date


  14. He's a die hard sports fans - his favorite teams are BYU, 49ers, SF Giants, and sometimes the Golden State Warriors... when they aren't in the mix, we do cheer for AZ teams, though!

15. He loves me still after all these years and has patiently put up with all my "weirdness"!



Happy Anniversary Sweetie! Can't wait for the next 15... and the next 15.... and the next 15.....

6 comments:

Kristen said...

That is so exciting!! Congrats!! I am glad I got to see you yesterday, I can't believe it was out last Sunday....Sad...

Sheri said...

Happy Anniversary!

CoffeeGrind said...

Christy and Eric,

We want to say, "Happy Aniversary" and we are really happy for you guys and the last years have been good. We love the kids, and keep talking about possibly planning a trip in late summer, early fall, to see everyone.

We also hope that things continue to only get better over the next 15years.

Lots of Love.

Adam and Delia and Ben

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I don't recognize you in those pics Christy, at the same time I still can't believe this! I still think you look like you're my age, 24...All I can say is that I hope I'm still as hip as you when I've been married 15 years,...I'm pretty dang sure I will be!

OurHappyFamily said...

Happy Anniversary and how fun to have your parents here for a visit! I LOVED the weeding pics. . . man does time fly by. I enjoyed reading facts about Eric. Gotta love our good husbands.

P.S We are die hard sport fans as well and even share in being a 49'ers fan. . . not to mention my uncle played for them for years!!!

Elise said...

COngrats guys!!!! Loved spending the last few days with you. And yes, Eric is awesome with kids. Thank you for loving my kids like your own. You are one awesome brother!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails