Monday, December 31, 2007

Second Christmas


My parents arrived for a "late christmas" on the 28th after spending Christmas with my dad's family in Seattle. I'm jealous - they actually got a white christmas! The snow didn't stick, but it still snowed! This is my mom with Megan and Ian - she LOVES her hugs!!!! We've crammed a lot of fun into 3 days! Saturday night, the 4 adults went out to a dinner theater and saw "Anything Goes". The men planned this which blew me away because this is NOT Eric's kind of thing, but he knew I would love it and he actually enjoyed himself. We had a FABULOUS buffet dinner, dessert and even good seats near the front! This was our anniversary "date" and we had fun celebrating with my parents who also hit their 35th year this week too! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
Sunday, we took them to the temple to see the lights - they were really impressed. I think my mom's favorite part was the room inside with the nativities from all over the world. The display from France was incredible!

I shouldn't be blogging right now - I still have suitcases to pack, food to prepare, and bedrooms to clean, but just wanted to wish you all a happy new year! We are leaving in the morning for the "Happiest Place on Earth" and I'm so excited!!!! I also can't wait to see the looks on my kids faces when we "accidentally" bump into their cousins in the hotel lobby! There are 18 Wanlass's converging on the city of Anaheim tomorrow - so watch out Orange County!!!

5 comments:

CoffeeGrind said...

We are looking forward to Moma and Dad's visit this week coming up as well.

Ben more so than us I think, since there is a second Christmas involved.

Things look good there. We'll make sure and post some pictured from here as well.

CoffeeGrind said...

A second, and unrelated thing, where did you load the music player from? I want one.

Sheri said...

Happy New Year! I hope you have a great time at Disneyland!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! and have a blast in California! We gave our kids a choice for this year, Disney or visit Pennsylvania and see all of their friends, they chose PA ? Can you believe it? WHO in the world vacations in Scranton LOL!

have a blast and be safe!

OurHappyFamily said...

Happy New Year! Have fun in Orange County. . . I love that place!

I didn't know your parents spent Christmas in Seattle. . . so did we and it was my first white Christmas ever! Even better, the snow stuck where we were!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails