It's a daunting task that I've created for myself... back when I had two kids I started scrapbooking, so it seemed logical to make a book for each of them. Then I decided that when they were grown AND responsible I would give them the books I've toiled so many hours over. Then it dawned on me that when I gave them their books, I wouldn't have any to look over, so I started a set for me. So now that my family has grown, I've taken on 5 sets of scrapbooks. Yes, I'm crazy, but I love doing it. No, I don't think I'll ever switch to digital scrappin'... there's something very theraputic about the actual cuting and pasting. Bloggin's my digital scrapbook, anyway! Every Friday morning some friends and I have a standing "date" with the stickers and trimmer. This last Friday I started our trip to Disneyland 2 year ago... yes, I'm behind, but I'm slowly catching up thanks to our Friday morning sessions. I put together a Disney page that I LOVE.....
This layout captures my style. I like to keep it simple - solid color paper, a few stickers, but not too many and LOTS of photos. The pictures are what it's all about! Now I just need to make four more just like it!
6 comments:
Christy, I love reading your blog - it's so real and honest!
PS - if you need help with putting a cute background up I can walk you through it. Just call me!
Hi Christy! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! So happy you know Kristen--she's the greatest!!
And thank you a million for the Lost countdown.....I really can't wait!!
I love the scrapbook layout!! I have a bunch of templates that are very similar to this one!! If you want to borrow it, you totally can!!! I see Sheena was on your blog! She is so cool!!! :)
I love that layout. I should scrapbook more but I'd need atleast one extra day a week.
Sheri - you just have to schedule it in - bring Max and come on Friday mornings to scrapbook with us - I promise you'll have a good time!
Sheri - oops! Evan can come too! I'm so braindead right now, I should be sleeping, not blogging!
Post a Comment