Monday, January 14, 2008

Lists

I'm a list person. I have gotten in the habit of making lists every night before bed for the next day. If it's not on my list, it probably won't get done. There's no guarantee that everything on my list will get done in any given day, but when I don't make a list, nothing important gets done at all!

Here's a sample list of what I need to do tomorrow (Tuesday):
  • Laundry
  • Watch Katie Jones at 9 a.m.
  • Finish Taylor's quilt
  • Reschedule RS meeting (yes, Dez, if you are reading this, I need to push back to 7:30)
  • Wait for Direct TV to come and install high def satalite in my house, yay!
  • email Jon (Eric's brother that wrote the awesome story on Eric's birthday - see blog on 12/17/07 and scroll to bottom submission from Jon) - it's his birthday
  • Research ideas and hotels for date night with Eric on 25th
  • Make calls to schedule Visiting Teaching
  • Take Ian to soccer at 6:00 p.m.
  • RS meeting at my house at 7:30 p.m. (a clean house would be nice for this, but not essential!)

5 comments:

Dezaree said...

Hotel for a date night? ooh la la! And got the message......see you at 7:30.

Connie said...

I am also a list person. I have scads of them all around the house- my immediate to do's and long term stuff... Peter makes fun of me, but it really does help!

Sheri said...

I like to make lists too. I think I need to do it more and then maybe I'd get more done!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I am crazy list person! I have them for everything. I can't imagine living without them. Are you and Eric "going away" for a weekend or something? How far? special occasion?

Christy said...

We're spending a night at the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort - and even better, it's free! Eric collects Hilton points when he travels, so every now and then we get a free night or two, just for fun!

I'm thinking we'll bring our mountain bikes and his gps unit along and try some mountain biking and geo-caching at McDowell Mountain Regional Park.... sound like fun???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails