
StACEy - thanks for this idea!
1 - my husband and his LOVE for me! :)
2 - Taylor - my oldest - he's thirteen and still gives me HUGS!
3 - Megan - my only girl - she has the most infectious smile!
4 - Ian - his puppy dog eyes, his LONG eyelashes, and his humor!
5 - Brayden - there isn't a soul alive who doesn't like this boy - he's so FUN!
6 - warm brownies (I like the corners - 2 edges for the price of one) with vanilla ice cream
7 - a great book to curl up on the couch with
8 - my ipod and audio books (it has kept my sanity through this bathroom project)
9 - Thursday night TV - Lost and The Office
10 - Amazing Parents (both sets - we love them so much!)
11 - Cell Phones - they are such an amazing tool for safey and security that I don't know how the world did without them before!
12 - Tulips - I'm not really into roses, but I'm a sucker for tulips
13 - digital cameras - again, don't know how I ever lived without this convienence
14 - all my blogging friends all over the country - blogging has helped me reconnect with family and friends that I haven't really been in touch with for years - that truly makes me happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment