Thursday, February 14, 2008

Drum Roll Please.....


Here it is - the finished project! Of course, we still have to seal the grout, re-install the toilet, clean every square inch of the bathroom, and then finish painting... okay, so maybe it's not quite "finished" yet!
I went to the doctor this morning fearing that I have another sinus infection - negative on that, but he gave me another prescirption for a steriod to help get my sinuses cleared out - they are so congested and swollen that it's making me miserable. The pharmicist told me that the Prednisone, would jack me up and make my hyper for about 2 days, so not to plan on getting much sleep over the weekend - I walked out and thought, "well, at least now I have no excuse not to finish painting the bathroom this weekend!" I've also gotten a referral to see an allergist.... so now maybe asking to be tested for "guinea pig" won't be so crazy after all!
And "NO", I do NOT hire out... my Bishop already asked....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are the bomb! What an incredible job. Can't wait to see it in person!
We're so sorry that your head is miserable again. I've been suffering sinus headaches a lot lately as we have had very strong north winds. Hang in there with the docs! Love ya loads, mom and dad

Sheri said...

It looks great! I bet your glad it's done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails