
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TODAY!!!
If you reside in one of 22 states holding primary elections today, remember to go to the polls and VOTE! I've decided I'm voting for Mitt Romney. The more and more I learn about McCain, the less and less I like him. I know he's my state senator, but I didn't live here when he got elected, so I really don't know much about him. And, I'm confident that McCain will take Arizona, but there are rumors on the web that Romney may pull a suprise victory in California! So, don't sit at home just because you think your vote won't matter. Every vote counts!!!
3 comments:
Luckily Ian and I get early ballots in the mail so we already voted :)
I am registered independent and in PA haven't been able to vote for 8 years..... but I ain't in PA anymore and I was there by 8:20 this morning, very happy!!!!
and I took the challenge too.. so did my hubby... see you May 10th!
I'm right there with you! We are Romney supporters all the way!!! McCain is not really allowed to be talked about in our home! Thanks for the reminder... great post.
Post a Comment