Monday, March 3, 2008

YMCA

Tomorrow morning, Megan and I are headed off to science camp with the rest of her 5th grade class. We are going to a camp in the mountains near Prescott. I've actually been there before, when Taylor went 2 years ago, I got to chaperone then, too. It's a beautiful place and I can't wait to see it again!

Last time it was bitter COLD, so I know this year to come very prepared for cold weather. This picture is of me and one of the girls in my cabin on the last day, and yes, those white spots in the photo are real snowflakes! It snowed the last day, which was of course, totally awesome! I'm hoping for snow this year, but I doubt we'll get any!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

How fun! Have a great time!

Shumway Family said...

Hope you get to sing songs reminicent of Girls Camp!

Anonymous said...

have fun!!!! your kids are soo cute, I just got caught up on your blog!!!

Unknown said...

Your life looks so fun and I'm jealous of your granite countertops. Sigh.

Thanks for the shout out at taylor tidbits.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails