Summer is here already - we've had quite a few days in the 90 degree range already... after watching Taylor's track meet on Tuesday, I commited to cutting the kids' hair this weekend... here are the results....
Here's the pile of hair on my bathroom floor that needs to be swept up.... gross, huh?
I cut Shar and Marce's hair too, I think it's fun. I think I'm going to grow mine out from here on out and see what happens. I'm growing Marce's out really long for the first time! His last hair cut was in Nov. I think so we still got a long way to go...BTW Exactly how old is Brayden and is he potty trained?
5 comments:
We've had 90's here too! It's just the beginning! The kids haircuts look great!
I never knew you cut hair! Sign my kids up!
That's funny- we finally just cut jonah's last night too. My sisters will not be happy, but it is so hot, I felt bad for him! Thge kids look great!
Nothing like a haircut from mom. As it is, I pay for a haircut every 3 weeks or so that I used to get for free. I don't know where I messed up here.
I cut Shar and Marce's hair too, I think it's fun. I think I'm going to grow mine out from here on out and see what happens. I'm growing Marce's out really long for the first time! His last hair cut was in Nov. I think so we still got a long way to go...BTW Exactly how old is Brayden and is he potty trained?
Post a Comment