Saturday, May 31, 2008

Birthday Boy

I must be losing my mind... I never posted pictures from Brayden's birthday! Thank goodness for three year olds... their expectations are low. All he kept saying on his birthday was, "more presents..." which we had... I didn't get him any "big" toy.... just lots of little stuff, which made for lots of "opening"! His favorite present was the ($5) "Pablo" beenie baby from Backyardigans. They've been inseparable for 4 days now.....



Grandma and Grandpa W helped to fuel the "Land Before Time" addiction... we used to have these movies on VHS... but they are worn out and long gone!

Grandma and Grandpa R supplied B's very own giant sized beach towel (everyone in our family has one....) He loved the picture of the fishies on it!


I don't like taking pictures at Restaurants, but I had to do this for my mom... we went to Rainforest Cafe to celebrate and they gave us a booth with a fish tank... this was a first for us and we didn't even tell them we had a birthday in our crowd!

This kid is just like his mom... cake- who cares, but Brownies.... they are the best! So, we skipped making a cake this year for B and just made a batch of brownies and stuck 3 candles in it... he couldn't be happier and it was super duper easy for me!
Happy Birthday Brayden!!! We Love You!!! Thanks for making our home such a fun place to be! You are the cutest, happiest, funniest toddler of all!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday Brayden!

Anonymous said...

you have such cute babies! Happy Bday Brayden!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails