Connie has tagged me again... I think she likes to tag me because she knows I'll follow through on it.... So here's 10 random things about me... hopefully I haven't written any of these things before... like when I posted 150 things about me... aren't you sick of this yet, Connie? :)
1. My major in college was French. This is just a half step up from General Ed... It only required 2 extra classes to be an official "french" major. One class was conversation and super easy the other class was French Lit and kicked my butt! I haven't spoken French in 15 years since I graduated...
2. I LOVE enchiladas. If I go to a mexican restaurant, 90% of the time, I order enchiladas.
3. I have been coloring my hair myself since I was pregnant with my 11 year old daughter.
4. I know how to install drywall, tile and laminate flooring... and NO, I do not hire out.
5. The only reality TV show I ever enjoyed was The Amazing Race.
6. Eric and I dream about a vacation to Europe (without kids) - key countries to visit would be Spain and France.
7. When I go to the gym, I don't listen to music on my ipod... Always an audio book.
8. My favorite book in the Book of Mormon is Alma.
9. I will never switch over to digital scrapbooking. There's something very theraputic about the actually cutting and pasting for me. Blogging is as close to going digital as I will ever get.
10. Someday I dream of having a dark room in my house, but I fear by the time it can be a reality, there will be no fun left in the process (because digital photography will be sooo much better).
4 comments:
Great meme! I'm afraid I'm one of those people who never follows through after being tagged. I always forget!
Wow - that is really cool! It is hard to keep up on foreign languages if you don't use them! And I feel the same way about scrapbooking - people keep trying to tell me it is so much cheaper and faster, but I can't seem to switch!
I'm with you on #9. Although I never have the time.
Good idea about the audio books. And yeah, I guess I do always tag you because I figure you might do it- you know you don't have to! Haha
Post a Comment