Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Temporarily Out of Service

Eric started to upgrade our computer last night. It still isn't working. I had to come to the library today so I decided to get online and let you know that we are "out of order" in the cyberspace world for now. We could be back up and running tonight or it could be a couple days. I may not have internet access again until I get back from my weekend away in L.A. The kids are already disgruntled that they can't get on the computer to check email, etc... but they will just have to deal with it for a day or two. I'm getting the feeling that when this is all done, we are going to have two complete desktop computers... not just one. I still really want a laptop to keep downstairs, so we'll have to see how this works out in the end. It's okay for me to not have computer access right now because I can focus for my trip and clean my house without online distractions... so if you need to get in touch with me over the next day or two... don't rely on the computer... I may not see my email for a week! But, I'm still just a phone call away!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Have fun this weekend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails