Friday, June 20, 2008

And the Winner Is...

..... Adria S.! Congrats Adria! If you want to email me your address, I'll put the Blockbuster card in the mail asap! Too bad I didn't know this before the baby shower last weekend, huh??

Thanks for all your wonderful suggestions on movies - I can't wait to start checking them out at the library this summer!

Here are some of my favorites that I'm surprised no one mentioned:

Much Ado About Nothing (starring Kenneth Brannaugh and Emma Thompson) one of the cutest Shakespear adaptations I've ever seen!

Love Affair (starring Annette Benning and Warren Beatty) a modern day remake of An Affair To Remember... I ball like a baby every single time I watch this and I LOVE the music in it, too!

Notting Hill (starring Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant) yes, I know the humor is crass, but it's so funny coming from the Brits!

1 comment:

LauraB said...

Shoot! Oh, well. I was going to mention Notting Hill, but I couldn't get the image of that skinny guy in his underwear out of my mind and I didn't want to inflict that on someone else!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails