Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Things I Loved About Today

These Little Debbie creations are one of my favorite "treats" and at $1.25 a box, you can't go wrong... especially when I could eat the whole box by myself in one day....
(I didn't actually do it though....)


This is one video game that I can really enjoy. In the beginning, I did best at the drums, but now I'm gettin better at guitar too. Plus, what other video game is so fun to play with your teenager?


I watched my first episode of Project Runway tonight and I am HOOKED! I first saw the Host Tim Gunn on a random episode of "The Biggest Loser" and I really fell in love with him and how he treated the contestants on that show. He was a bit more "harsh" to the contestants on this show, but let's face it, it was well deserved. I never understood how much I could relate to this show... anyone who had ever sewn a couple of flower girl dresses for a wedding and finished at midnight the night before said wedding knows what kind of pressure this is. I actually thought the guy who made the "girlicious" outfit should have been kicked off... holy crap that was ugly! I totally agreed with their winner for the night... that dress was actually PRETTY - if I had been in charge, I would have picked her too!


And all these still don't beat lunch with a friend! Thanks to my dear friend Jenn, who went out on a limb and ordered a cheeseburger with provolone cheese and peanut butter. Sounds gross, but it was delish! :)

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm hooked on Project Runway too. Although Tim kinda bugs me...Ian thought the plastic cup dress was going to win. I thought the trash bag dress was the worst and that lady should've been kicked off. Atleast that other guy showed creativity.

Shumway Family said...

What would ever possess someone to order peanut butter on a cheeseburger - the most daring I get is an onion ring.

I am grateful for McDonald's Coke and apple pies...of which I had today.

I'm too tired to ever update my blog. Plus my camera is broken and I'm irritated I have to pay to get it fixed.

Unknown said...

I heart Project Runway, big time!

I think this is going to be my favoritee season ever! There seems to be so much talent.

That blonde guy with the orange tan, he is one hot mess.

Anonymous said...

haven't seen that project runway, but it looks interesting, I am still gauking at the PB cheeseburger.... ewww.. but if you say it was good, then so be it. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails