This magazine cover makes me want to boycott the movie for the rest of my life... UGH!!!!
Many thanks to Sheena for pointing this out. Who got paid for this "piece of work" anyhow?
This cover is awful!Bella looks aight, but Edward looks like a coked up tranny. I'm just sayin'.
eww that 2nd one is awful... the first one is better.(tagg u r it)))
I totally agree! The magazine is a little creepy - but I love the poster!! Sheena is hilarious huh? I LOVE her to death!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This cover is awful!
Bella looks aight, but Edward looks like a coked up tranny. I'm just sayin'.
eww that 2nd one is awful... the first one is better.
(tagg u r it)))
I totally agree! The magazine is a little creepy - but I love the poster!! Sheena is hilarious huh? I LOVE her to death!
Post a Comment