Monday, August 4, 2008

Lost In A Good Book

I've been MIA in cyberspace for the last couple days....

Breaking Dawn DISCLAIMER:

This is a spoiler free zone - oh gosh, for another few days.... then it's a free for all! Feel free to read this post without getting any plot spoilers... of course, I can't control the comments box, so beware!



So I finished Breaking Dawn today.



OH. MY. GOSH!!!



Without spoiling anything... again, I have to say that Stephenie Meyer is a genious! I thought I knew everything there was to know about vampires and werewolves, but once again, we are proven wrong. Who thinks up this amazing material? It just blows my mind away!



I've been purposely staying away from my computer since Friday because I didn't want to accidentally stumble across any spoilers. I didn't even look to the back to see how many pages were in the novel because I was afraid of catching a glimpse of the ending.



So, I won't say a word about the content of this book for a few more days. That will give a chance for all the "die hard" fans to finish it before I spoil anything. Happy Reading!!!


P.S. for those of you who will never get around to reading the books, check out these movies trailers for the Twilight movie. Can't wait!

6 comments:

Annalise said...

Finished it today around noon. My family will be glad I'm with them again. Actually, it was such a fast read--because I couldn't put it down! (I even managed to fit in a nephew's baptism & get-together afterward, plus a family BBQ yesterday.) SOOOOO GOOD! I can't help but think that there's gotta be plenty of material for another novel if she ever wanted to do it!

Melissa said...

Yeah... I finished it Saturday around midnight :) I'll probably blog about it in a day or two also

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe how fast I got the book with Amazon delivery. Got down to business of reading and only slept enough to get right back at it. I really hope she does another. She is really good and there were lots of openings for a 5th. I loved it. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

glad you finished! I still refuse to read it LOL

Drea said...

I LOVE your blog background!! It is awesome - I need to update mine.

Michelle said...

I just finished it too! took two days of balancing life with a book attached to my arm! I loved it and had a grin on my face the whole time. I have even gone back to read my fav parts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails