Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Next Stop: Eagle Scout


We had our Scout Court of Honor Sunday night. We have such a small troop that we haven't had them more often than once a year, but when we do have one, all the boys get lots of "goodies"! Looks like I've got some sewing (or ironing) to do....
Does Taylor have an "unfair" advantage having his dad as the Scoutmaster? Probably, but's it a tough job and somebody has to do it! :)

Just 3 more merit badges and one Eagle Project left to go! Taylor's goal is to be done before his 15th birthday... that would be fine by me!

3 comments:

Annalise said...

Holy moly, Taylor is getting tall!! (Are you really standing by him in that picture?!) And nearly an Eagle Scout--way to go!

Anonymous said...

VERY impressive!!! keep him locked up til post mission and then we'll talk dawry :wink: wink:

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Way to go Taylor, keep up the good work. I'm still very grateful that I got my Eagle. It is really a neat accomplishment. Hope all is well!

Adam Jardine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails