
We've had grandparents in town for the last 12 days and we've been having a blast!!! Here are some highlights of what's been keeping us busy:
manicures and pedicures....

making homemade chinese food....

taking naps with Batman and Scooby Doo....

making Tammy's famous Death by Chocolate cake...


lounging in the pool...


watching Taylor's soccer games...

trying to stay cool outside at 4:30 in the afternoon during said soccer games...

teaching the toddler poor beverage habits during the unbearably hot soccer games...

playing with ninja turtles....


playing RockBand and all manner of xbox 360 games...
painting the upstairs loft and hallway...


making more chocolate cake... (click here to see why chocolate cake is so important while grandparents are visiting):
playing "ghost"...


making more chocolate cake... (click here to see why chocolate cake is so important while grandparents are visiting):

playing "ghost"...
painting the master bedroom...






and swimming at the public pool...
and tonight we have a Court of Honor for Scouts. I'll post pictures of that later this week... If I haven't frequented your blog in the last two weeks, now you know why... it will take me a few days to get back into my normal routine!
8 comments:
man, you've been busy! I love the colors of paint you used.
How did the cake turn out?
It looks like you had a great time! I love all the painting you got done...your room looks great!
Welcome back!
Okay, you're forgiven. :) Looks like you got a lot accomplished, and had fun at the same time!
Wow! You have been busy! Looks like a lot of fun though :) And the paint in your master bedroom is fantastic! I love it!
Can we say GOOD TIMES!!! Happy to find an update and what fun pictures!
Nice job on your bedroom... it looks fabulous! Amazing what a little texture can do! GO YOU!!!
I love the old world European look. Question though...does Eric like it?
You guys did a great job. By the way...I saw no mention of Eric helping. Was he on babysitting duty or what? Or, perhaps, painting is just not his "thing"?
okay, when can you fly out and help us finish painting? great job and love the cake story... I have a friend named Tammy from Chandler AZ but it's not the same girl. LOL
Post a Comment