I have the same ticket for the same time. I'm so excited. Sharilyn
Im so jelous!! Im hoping to go opening night but not sure if it is going to happen untill the next weekend!! Have fun!! I hope it is as good as the book!
Wish me luck! I have to find it on the road. Heavens knows where.Love ya :) Mom
Don't worry, we will find it! - Dad
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I have the same ticket for the same time. I'm so excited.
Sharilyn
Im so jelous!! Im hoping to go opening night but not sure if it is going to happen untill the next weekend!! Have fun!! I hope it is as good as the book!
Wish me luck! I have to find it on the road. Heavens knows where.
Love ya :) Mom
Don't worry, we will find it! - Dad
Post a Comment