Saturday, December 13, 2008

Splurge


I've been trying really hard not to buy a bunch of extra Christmas Decorations this year.

But when I went to Sam's Club to buy Hot Chocolate supplies for the Mutual Activity on Wednesday night, I couldn't help but stop and check this out! It's a six piece Snowman Ceramic Serving Set... all for only $18!!!

Many of you know that I have a "thing" for snowman's.... a soft spot, maybe? A fetish? Even an obsession? Ah... it doesn't matter... I just couldn't resist!

And I think my husband doesn't even mind that now we have something nicer to bring out in public besides the cheepo christmas plates from Dollar Tree.

They did have other sets... I remember one being a very cute Gingerbread Man... but it was the Snowman that caught my eye! So, if you need some cute serving dishes for Christmas, get yourself on over to Sam's Club and grab one of these babies before they are all gone! You won't regret it!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute!! Those are so fun! And $18 is a great deal :D

Karen said...

Your grandmother and I stopped and looked at these just last week. We also thought they were very cute. I think they even made a couple of winks at us as we were deciding whether to buy them or not. In the end we both decided that we just don't have room to store anymore Christmas stuff. BUT, I have an idea! You have a big house...would you be willing to store some for me?

Just kidding!!! >^..^<

Heidi said...

Does the Snowman fetish run in our family??? I never knew you had one too!!! I am quite obsessed and told Rob that this year I would sell some of mine on Craig's List just so I could justify buying new ones. LOL! I did invest in a few and I too couldn't resist some that I maybe should have...but I will have to check those out at Sam's...I need new serving dishes and those look like good sizes!

Thanks! I'm sure Rob may not say that but who cares....just kidding...he never cares if I buy anything!

Love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails