Monday, December 15, 2008

Random

Today I finally turned on my heater downstairs... I'm wearing a turtleneck and jeans and I'm still cold! I love the smell of the heater on the first use of the season... is that weird?

Three weeks ago I was planning a funeral... this week I'm planning a wedding/baptism for Friday night! Without the help of some VERY talented friends, this could not be possible, and I'm having so much fun in the process!

On Saturday we finally got the rest of the Christmas decorations put up. I'm really happy with how it all looks! I love turning off all the lights in the evenings and just having my house glow from the lights. Nothing beats it!

Blog reading for me in the morning is like a cup of coffee. When I'm tired and my brain is fuzzy, I log into google reader and it really helps wake me up!

Today all I've had to eat so far is Diet Coke and Triscuits... yes, it's time for lunch... I'm really craving a bowl of Corn Chowder from Mimi's Cafe, but we are on (hopefully) our last day of quarantine from Chicken Pox and I have so many things to get done around the house today that I'll probably just settle for some nuked Taquitos or something... and more Diet Coke....

Tonight we are taking the kids out for a drive around/look at lights FHE. Then we'll get Cold Stone for dessert (even though Hot Chocolate sounds so much better right now...) If you have any neighborhood you recommend, please let me know! I'm already planning to hit the Spongebob street and another area Sheri blogged about (McQueen/Warner). Any other suggestions?

And one last thing... the snowman serving set I bought last Wed for $18 is now like $14... run over to Sam's and grab one before it's too late....

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Ooohh, if you like lights set to music go to Lindsay - north of Ray - make a left on Cyprus (Settlers Meadow subdivision). Stay on the road until you reach the house - there are signs in the yard that tell you what station to turn your radio to. We stayed there 30 minutes last night. LOVED IT!

Anonymous said...

Can you add a picture of the snowman serving set?

Anonymous said...

if you want a cup of cocoa, butits too hot in AZ, come see me :)

LOL

Adria said...

i can't believe brayden got the chickepox after getting a shot for it....that freaks me out a bit. thanks for your christmas card, we sure miss everyone from the ward. we aren't taking our pics until saturday so you probably won't get our card until new years:) hope you guys are all doing well.

Melissa said...

Love random posts!

We finally turned our heat on here too. It's been getting down into the 30's at night... that's COLD!!

I've always wanted to decorate for a wedding! I don't know why... it just sounds like a lot of fun! Maybe I'm crazy...

I hope you had fun driving around looking at lights. We're hoping to do that this next week sometime!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails