Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Eric!


Today is Eric's 39th Birthday... I just didn't have the time or energy to do a super long involved "roasting" type post this year... so you are just getting a quick note to say how much...
I Love You!
I know today hasn't been the best "birthday" - you had to give a couple people at work some difficult news, and you had to go to mutual and do scouts on your birthday too, but that just shows one of the qualities we all love about you... you are generous and faithful to the very end! You have been a Rock for me during a couple of hard weeks over the last month. When I didn't think I could handle the stress and emotions of my responsibilities, you have been there to support me. Every year, your mom writes in her birthday letter to you how much she loves your "stubborness" and how you always use that stubborn streak for righteous purposes. She is right! Keep up the good work... Keep working hard at your calling... it's the most thankless callings in the church and you'll never be able to please everyone, but I know how hard you try and we are all blessed for your efforts and faithfulness. Thanks for being a wonderful husband, a fantastic father and my eternal best friend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy
Birthday Eric@!!!!!

great post C!

Sheri said...

What a sweet post :)

Happy Birthday Eric!

Melissa said...

What a great post!!
I'm a day late, but Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

We love you, Eric! Hope you had a great birthday!

Elise said...

Happy belated Birthday!! I need to call but I thought your birthday would be too busy and I see I was right and then Mom told me that you are on a Scout thing this weekend. Sorry for such a crappy birthday - Alan had about the same. I love you. You are the best. Your little (and younger) sister. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails