We went to Flagstaff to play in the snow yesterday... and Ian was almost as happy as he is on Christmas!He couldn't get enough...
when everyone else was tired...
and wet...
and cold ...
and hungry...
he just kept going and going and going...
kinda like the energizer bunny!


It was really hard for me to get any decent pictures at all... it was crazy crowded up there yesterday! Everytime I had a good shot lined up, someone would walk right in front of it, or some wayward sledder would nearly take me out because they don't know that it's wise to stop your sled with your feet before you run into the spectators...

Seriously, why does all common sense fly out the window when you are in the snow? We saw some pretty darn close calls, including a kid about 10 years old get pummelled by a intertube holding 3 grown adults... yeah, it wasn't pretty! Thankfully, he was able to walk away unharmed, but he was probably mentally scarred for life!

6 comments:
How fun. My kids love the snow too. They could play there all day.
It's amazing to me that you can find snow in Arizona! I am so glad that you can find winter sports to enjoy rather than just see desert all year long.
Congrats to all the great sledders!
We have been trying to get up to the snow, but it has been to warm here, the place that we go, there is not enough snow to play in....hopefully in a few weeks! Your pictures made me jelous!
P.S. How is your Cricut???
I'm jealous! I've been begging Curtis to go up to Flagstaff. Hopefully we'll make it happen in the next few weeks! Looks like great fun!
Looks like you had great fun. It's just not in the cards for us Californians to be able to enjoy snow. It was in the low 70's here in the Bay Area today. I actually ran the air conditioner in my car. I'm confused, isn't it winter?
That looks like so much fun! We have talked about taking the kids sledding, but Little Bug is not a big fan of the snow... so we'll see :)
Post a Comment