

Okay, now on to Lost...
Why is Ben helping the Oceanic Six? What's in it for him? He says he can't ever go back to the island... there must be another motivation... I thought the first we saw of him, he'd be having Sayid hunt down Penny or something... glad that hasn't happened yet. I just can't decide if I like Ben or not... one day I like him, the next time, I hate him... I guess that's why he's such a compelling character. And I noticed that life away from the island has been good for his skin... he looks younger... maybe he discovered Botox on the mainland...
Hurley probably gave the best performance of his career the other night. That scene where he finally tells his mom the truth was awesome. And even better... she BELIEVED him! Honestly, I don't think I would have believed anyone I know and love if they had told me a cock-n-bull story like that... I'm just sayin'....
Jack... he always tries so hard and always gets the raw deal. It's just so weird to see him and Ben working together. I'm just not sure what to make of it yet, but good for Ben to flush his pills. Clean up yourself Jack... that beard was awful!
Sun - why is she after Ben? Of course, everyone on the island hated him, but does she know that he was personally responsible for blowing up that freighter with Jin on it? I didn't think anyone but Locke knew that. And I still believe that Jin is alive... maybe he's floating on freighter wreckage out in the ocean. I don't know how or when he's going to surface, but I'm convinced he's not dead.
Kate... once a fugitive... always a fugitive. It cracked me up how quickly she was able to pack up and leave with Aaron after those weirdos came to her house looking for a blood test. Who sent them, anyway? Loved the envelopes of cash and the gun... she could be on the run for a year with that stash!
Sayid - I'm glad he seems to be wising up to the fact that Ben is using him. The fight scene in the "safe house" was classic Sayid and I just love to listen to him talk. What's even more amazing is that in real life he's British and has a completely different (but equally cool) accent!
About the island... if it's jumping through time, that still doesn't explain how it vanished to the people who were on the helicopter and the freighter. I did see a theory on YouTube about a wormhole... not sure I get that and what it means, but whatever...
Charlotte looks like she might be a goner with the symptoms of the time travel sickness and all, but it seems to me she has a bigger role to play. After all, she was born on the island and seems to have some strange connection with it. Maybe she got a DUI in Honolulu and they are booting her off the show... maybe they'll save her, but it doesn't make sense to me that we are going to have another repeat episode with her like we did with Desmond last season.
I had just told Eric that I was totally annoyed with Neil (?) the red shirted whiner... and two minutes later he took a flaming arrow to the chest. I guess they made him obnoxious on purpose so we wouldn't care when he bit the dust.
Two burning questions we had after the premier on Wednesday.... who was the butcher girl... Jill? Have we seen her before and what is her connection? And how does Ben know Daniel's mom... if the assumption is correct that she's the white haired lady we saw at the end? Are we going to spend all of Season 5 going through the Seventy Hour deadline she gave Ben to get them all back to the island? (okay, I guess that's 3 questions....)
What are your burning questions about Lost????
3 comments:
We lease the base from Cuba, I think that started over 100 years ago. The rent is 1000 pieces of gold per year. I don't think they hate us. We just have an embargo against them because they are commies. Of course, China is communist too, but since they have trillions of dollars to loan us, we have given them favored nation status. Almost everything you buy now days is made in China, from shoes to iPods. Go figure. Regarding torture, that is a heavily debated topic. But I have to take Jack Bauer with more than a grain of salt. If he were real he wouldn't just be unemployed, he would be in rehab.
I only have one question...how many times did you watch this episode? Wow, girl, you sure get a lot more out of these than I do.
I wish we could watch them together. I know you'd help me understand so much. Thanks for your post. It gave me alot the think about and makes my brain hurt at the same time.
I have too many to voice. I just sit back and enjoy the ride. I love LOST.
Post a Comment