
- I'm REALLY glad Jin is alive. I always liked him. I want desperately for him and Sun (and their little girl) to be reunited. (Almost as much as I wanted Penny and Desmond to be reunited.)
- Who is the real bad guy???? Cause after last night, I just don't know anymore. Is it Whidmore or is it Ben? Or both????
- I really want to know if Claire is still alive. No mother in her right mind (and I believe Claire was a good mommy) would leave her baby in the jungle in the middle of the night and walk off. It just smells fishy. After Kate "abandoned" (don't hate me for using that word, but it's the best I can come up with) Aaron, I'm dying to know what really happened to Claire. I don't know why Kate wouldn't tell Jack what happened to Aaron, but I think she left him with Claire's mother. Because Kate loved Aaron, and she had that "momma bear" instinct to protect him, just like Claire.
- So Ben banished Whidmore from the island... hmmm... sounds like a power struggle to me and I'm sure we'll get some interesting backstory on that later on... maybe next season?
- Why does Walt keep getting cameo appearances and nothting else??? I really want to get to the bottom of his "gift" and find out how he connects to the island.
- Talk about deja vu with the second plane crashing on the Island... weird, huh??? Will the second set of survivors be as desperate to get off the island as the first were?
- I've heard comparisons of the Island to Narnia... (the Dharma station in LA being called the "lampost"). I wish I could say I was brilliant enough to make the connection, but I didn't. But think about it... helps make a lot of sense about how the island fits into reality.
- What is Christian's role on the island? He's already said he's not Jacob. Is he #2?
- Why doesn't Richard Alpert ever age?
- Will we ever know what the numbers are for? And why they had to be entered into the hatch every 108 minutes?
- How did Ben's mother teach him to read? I thought she died in childbirth back in Oregon.
I'm finding myself reacting differently to this season than I have before... it's like watching the ending of a very long and complicated movie. Finally loose ends are starting to be tied up. There are more answers than questions. In prior seasons, I would watch Lost right before going to bed and then lay in bed and "stew" about it for hours... the mystery, the puzzle, the dozens of questions that would get raised every single episode.... and then I would even have Lost-ish type dreams. I couldn't seem to get Lost out of my head.... Now, I watch Lost... feel satisfied (mostly) and then go to bed and sleep well. As much as I've waited and waited to get all these answers, I'm also sad because that means we are winding down to an ending. And I'm not ready for that ending yet. Are you?
4 comments:
So me and Adam just started watching Lost from the beginning, and are totally in that 'watch before bed and stew about it' phase. I think I did have a dream about Lost last night too. We are having too much fun watching it, and I can't wait to catch up and figure out where everything goes. We just started season 2. We're on our way!
I'm just afraid that when we get to the last season, it will be a "one page ending". You know, you read a book that has 800 + pages in it and you get down to the last page and the book ends. You feel let down after all the reading and not a satisfactory ending wrapping things up. So let's keep hoping that they give their devoted followers a really satisfactory ending and Just EXPLAIN everything!
I really need to catch up. It sounds like a lot has happened since I last watched.
I think they had Ben say that his mom taught him to read just to show us the viewers (who KNOW she died in childbirth) just how easily Ben can lie about ANYTHING. I too am very excited about the Sun/Jin reunion but I hear it won't happen until at least the end of this season. :(
Post a Comment