
I haven't posted pictures on my blog in ages... not because I don't have any, I just have been lazy the last few weeks. Putting only the bare minimum efforts into most things... like blogging. I haven't commented much in the last week or two either... it's not personal to anyone... again, just being lazy!
We did go on a fun family outing two weekends ago... and I've finally loaded up the pics from camera to computer! We wanted to get one last use out of our Science Museum Membership before it expired. They have recently renovated two whole rooms of the Arizona Science Center, so there was lots of new stuff to check out and everyone had a great time!
The pulley chairs: old favorites that they reworked into the new exhibit. 
There is always some "extra" exhibit that costs extra to get into and I never spend the money on it, but this time, they had this cool flight/motion simulator ride. For just $6 you could take a 5 minute flight through space (like Star Tours at Disneyland). Everyone in the family decided to do it, although Brayden couldn't because he's too small (it goes upside down). So, I did my best to distract Brayden with other things while Eric and the top 3 waited in line. I decided to pass too... the girl said no one had thrown up yet (motion sickness), but I didn't want to be the first!

Megan and Eric:
I was proud of Megan and Ian for doing it... this was their first "upside down" ride... and they LOVED it! We knew they would!Brayden trying to keep entertained while they waited in line for the ride....
Two engineers at work... building circuits. Ian really enjoyed this... he is an engineer at heart. We just don't know what kind he'll ultimately choose. Right now he wants to be a "fireworks" engineer. Eric says that Chemical Engineering might suit that best. We'll see...

We had a lot of fun in the new Technology Hall... a whole room dedicated to computers and technology.
This year Megan's computer skills have really blossomed. She really likes making powerpoint presentations... and just learned how to do make a movie from slides online. Maybe graphic artist is in her future!

Two engineers at work... building circuits. Ian really enjoyed this... he is an engineer at heart. We just don't know what kind he'll ultimately choose. Right now he wants to be a "fireworks" engineer. Eric says that Chemical Engineering might suit that best. We'll see...

We had a lot of fun in the new Technology Hall... a whole room dedicated to computers and technology.
This year Megan's computer skills have really blossomed. She really likes making powerpoint presentations... and just learned how to do make a movie from slides online. Maybe graphic artist is in her future!
Look what technology can do to a kid who's usually pretty darn cute....


3 comments:
I like the picture of Taylor on the nails. Maybe you should change out his bed. It looks like everyone had a great time!
We love that place. Looks like fun!
What a great way to spend the day together as a family! I love seeing the pics of all of you. It helps me feel connected to your family a little more.
Post a Comment