Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Brayden!


This cutie turns four today. I can't believe I was at the hospital laboring with this child just four years ago. Wow!
Brayden makes our family complete. After Ian was born, I knew there was one more spirit that needed to join our family, even though Ian put me through the ringer and if it had been up to me, we'd be done. But I'm so glad that we were blessed with our "little B". He makes me laugh every day. He gives me hugs and kisses every day. He pushes my buttons every day, too, but it's always worth it when he decides to do something cute or sweet, like blowing me kisses from across the room.
Some of his current loves:
Brayden loves brownies.
Brayden loves trains, especially Thomas and Friends.
Brayden loves long baths with lots of toys.
Brayden loves chocolate and vanilla milk.
Brayden loves eggo waffles, and scrambled eggs with bits of ham.
Brayden loves green balloons.
Brayden loves nickjr.com.
Brayden loves intertube rides at the lake.
Brayden loves flip flops.
Brayden loves his "big boy" booster for the car.
We love you B!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

He is such a sweet boy. Happy Birthday, Brayden!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brayden! You are our youngest but you are so cute!

Elise said...

Happy Birthday Brayden!!! We love you bunches.

CoffeeGrind said...

Happy Birthday Brayden!! We'll be seeing you all soon, and we can't wait.

The Zemp Family said...

I cannot believe he already four years old. I think he was a little baby last time I saw him. I miss our little ward it seemed so cozy. Happy Birthday to Brayden!

The State of Our Family said...

He and I must be kindred spirits! I love all those things too...especially brownies! Okay, maybe not Thomas the train so much, but everything else is pretty much spot on!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails