
We got a Wii for the family for Christmas. It's been so much fun to play with and everyone loves it.
For Mother's Day, I asked for a Wii Fit. I've been a bit too sedentary over the winter and have put on a few pounds of belly fat. I figure if I can add some yoga/weight training to my aerobic routine at the gym, I can burn this belly off a bit faster than I put it on. (This isn't anyone in my family....)

The first thing you do when you start the Wii Fit is the Body Test. It's a combo of balance, BMI and weight. You can set a weight loss goal and it will track your progress day by day. It's like having a personal trainer. (Again, not my family.....)

I love how it tracks every member of your family in their fitness. My kids all LOVE it, and hey, they need exercise just as much as I do... I don't want a house full of couch potatoes all summer long.
Apparently, I really need to focus on my balance too. I used to have much better hand-eye coordination than I do now. After completing the daily balance test, it will often ask me, "Do you trip a lot when you walk?"
Gosh... how did it know that??? I always thought it was because I have puppy dog sized feet. Guess there's more to it...
6 comments:
Thanks for this post -- I've been courious about Wii Fit and haven't heard much more from people than "yah, I got it and now I don't use it". WHY? I've never totally understood what you can do with it other than the balance and yoga thing. So thanks for some better info and keep me posted on how it's going! Janine
My mother-in law has Wii fit and I play it everytime I'm over there - it's so fun!
sounds good, can't wait to get it :)
We love our Fit. Great way to improve life. Keep up the good work!
Don't worry...I can still do cartwheels and it told me the same thing! Trip when I walk!?! How rude! It really is fun though, huh?
I too love the Wii Fit have fun with it!
Post a Comment