Help... just three more days to prepare for our two week road trip...
I'm trying to organize entertainment...
You know...
movies for the car,
books to read,
toys to bring along for the younger ones,
you get the idea!
But, I need two weeks of entertainment for myself too...
I've picked up our current Book Club selection to read while in the car, but seriously, I could finish it in one day (as long as I don't get car sick). It's "The Hunger Games" in case you're dying to know...
What else to bring along?
How will I keep myself entertained when I can't fall asleep for a while because I'm not in my own bed?
When I'm on vacation I enjoy light, entertaining novels. Not deep, dark or disturbing novels. It is vacation after all.
Any suggestions before I go to the library tomorrow?
7 comments:
This probably doesn't fall into the "light" category, but you definitely wouldn't finish it in a day: "John Adams" by David McCullough. I am reading it right now, and so loving it! It's very well-written, and doesn't feel at all like a dry history book.
I just finsihed a short one
DEATHWATCH
very cool! very intersting.
have you read:
Book of bright ideas
secret life of bees
one of my favs and I can't think of the title right now.. darn it, I'll email you if I do....
my word verifaction is Presure lol
The Temperance Brennan books. Not on tape. You wouldn't want the kids to hear the topics but Dad is hooked on the books now.
You can always rely on Dirk Pitt to save the day.
you could always re-read the Twilight books. :)
I agree with Sheri!! I am re-reading them right now! :) Love it! Hope you have a great time!
I was seriously thinking about you today! (Long story! :) Haha) but just wanted to drop a note - hope your trip is going well, and can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment