Sunday, July 26, 2009

Road Trip, Part Four: Yellowstone

I think Yellowstone National Park must be one of the most beautiful places on earth!!! I was so glad we got to visit it... I just wish we had more than one day!

We stopped at a picnic area next to this river to eat lunch. It was gorgeous and the river water was suprisingly warm! There were fly fishermen everywhere!

This is the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone... the waterfalls were amazing. We hiked in the rain to see this waterfall, but it was totally worth it!


Wildlife was plentiful... we did not see any bears however. Bummer!

Amazing pools of boiling hot water... I know there is a technical name for this, but it escapes me at the moment! This particular one looked like a hot tub!


The Main Attraction: Old Faithful



These Bison get so comfortable with cars that they don't even notice you!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I'm dying to take my kids to Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. It looks beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails