Taylor's new life... involves lots of sun, water and good goggles...

I volunteered to be a timer at swim meets which is awesome because if I'm not timing another race, I can be right at the blocks to cheer for my guy...

This race, I even grabbed my camera and snuck a few shots...

Being a timer has it's downsides, too... it gets incredibly HOT and the parents aren't invited to jump in to cool down...

Will he letter as a freshman? Will his relay team for the freestyle relay get past regionals? Only time (and lots of laps) will tell...
4 comments:
Great pictures! It's funny how DNA works...some kids look just like one side of the family while others look just like the other side. This one...all ROSSITER!
Yay Taylor. I will be cheering from afar!!! Love and miss you.
Cool shots, Taylor! Oh, and good job mom, too! It will be worth the memories.
That sounds like so much fun!! Maybe you have a Michael Phelps on your hands :)
Post a Comment