Monday, October 12, 2009

R & R



In just a few minutes, I'll be on my way with the four kids on a little mini-vacation to this world famous National Park that is only 4.5 hours drive away from my AZ home. We will be meeting up with my parents to visit the park. My dad has never been to Grand Canyon. My mom has only been once, when she was a young girl. This is our 3rd visit... so we get to play "tour guide".
Sleeping bags, check.
Beanies, gloves and hoodies, check.
Food, Smores, Hot Chocolate, check.
Diet Coke, check.
Should be covered! Can't wait to see the sunset again and get some more cool pictures like these.

See you in a few days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos!!!

and you have to see something...

heyna

go to youtube and type in that... it's a NE pA thing... cracks me up!!!

Elise said...

Have a blast!! Love the pics.

Sheri said...

I want to take the boys - but Ian says we have to wait until Evan is older. I hope you guys had a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails