Friday, November 13, 2009

Freebie Friday

Okay, so it's not free.

But, it's close....


Have you seen this movie yet?



I will be honest.

I haven't.

I'm not sure why I never made it to the theater to see this. I wanted to... I really did.

Life just got in the way. Which incidentally, is what this movie is about... or so I've heard...

Anyway, a friend just sent me this link to get this movie $10 off. Click Here to print out your very own coupon! (Expires on 11/17)

Of course, if you ran out and bought it already, I can't help you there, but maybe you know someone you'd like to give it to as a gift?


(When using your coupon at a certain mega discount store which I will not name, but has a new blue and yellow logo, you can get this movie for $10 after using the coupon....)

I'll be heading there anyway today to pick up Camp-out food for Eric and Taylor, and the rest of us can spend the evening watching this DVD! Can't wait! Thanks Annalise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love UP. It's right up there with WALL-E.

CoffeeGrind said...

Up was way better than Wall-E. It's one of our favorites. I think the only topper to this film is Star Trek, which comes out next Tuesday. We can't wait!!

Craig said...

I am really looking forward to Star Trek, too. And then Angels and Demons will be coming along. It is Christmas already?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails