Taylor wanted a new cell phone for his birthday. Unfortunately, he didn't give us that spectacular idea until 2 days prior to the event. We are just 2 weeks away from being free of our cell phone contract with Verizon, and I am NOT going to get back into that arrangement any time soon if I can help it at all. I love Verizon, but I do NOT love the power they have over you when you are under contract. 
So, the night before his birthday, we got on ebay and picked out a new phone for him. He knew it wouldn't arrive in time for his birthday, but I assured him he would have something to open the next day. I had bought the new GI Joe movie on Blu-ray, and that was basically our only gift for him to open on the big day. So I wrapped it, then wrapped it again, then wrapped it two more times, each time in a bigger box. 
So, after opening 4 boxes for just one small gift, at least he felt like he got to open some presents, right? He was a bit annoyed with me for wrapping a dvd so many times. And he knew what it was, thanks to his "big mouth" 4 year old brother who spilled the beans. Intentions were good, right?
Well, here it is 11 days past his birthday and we still don't have the cell phone we ordered. The seller we bought it from on ebay must have "forgot" to ship it out right away and didn't ship it until two days ago. (Three days ago, I sent him a message asking him for the tracking number because T was so impatient and driving me crazy.) I'm totally annoyed that this has taken so long, and Taylor drives me bonkers asking me 3 times a day when his phone will arrive. 15 year olds have NO patience!
Well, here it is 11 days past his birthday and we still don't have the cell phone we ordered. The seller we bought it from on ebay must have "forgot" to ship it out right away and didn't ship it until two days ago. (Three days ago, I sent him a message asking him for the tracking number because T was so impatient and driving me crazy.) I'm totally annoyed that this has taken so long, and Taylor drives me bonkers asking me 3 times a day when his phone will arrive. 15 year olds have NO patience!
1 comment:
Let us know when it comes in, we are anxious to hear about it from Taylor.
Post a Comment