My kids are in love with my parents dog, Charlie. It’s hard not to fall in love with him… if you like dogs, even just little bit, you’ll LOVE Charlie. On Charlie’s last night of a very long stay with us, the kids got down on the floor for a wrestling match. He likes to lick faces, in case you couldn’t tell already! The good news is that he will be back to stay again in just 3 weeks! Yay!
My kids want a dog sooo bad! But I am not ready! My friend is having a baby in a week and we are going to take their little Dachshund for two weeks. It will be the perfect amount of time and then I can give the dog back! Haha
1 comment:
My kids want a dog sooo bad! But I am not ready! My friend is having a baby in a week and we are going to take their little Dachshund for two weeks. It will be the perfect amount of time and then I can give the dog back! Haha
Can't wait to see you and the Del Rio clan soon!
Post a Comment