Over Thanksgiving Break, I was doing haircuts for all the kids. I felt a little reckless and suggested to Brayden that we go short this time. Like clippers-short. To my surprise, he agreed.
Before:
After:
What was I thinking? Hate is a strong word… so I won’t say I hate it, but I dislike it. Now I remember why I grew it out in the first place. It actually looks okay in this picture, but most days, it’s sticking up in weird places. Part of it lays very flat against his head, and other parts stand up and fluff straight up. I’m sure no one else notices all these things, but I see them every time I look at his head. His hair has always grown fast, so I will have to bank on that happening again!
5 comments:
I like it!
I think he looks much cuter in the 2nd photo actually. I like it! It brings out his facial features so much better. He's a cute little boy under that mop!
His haircut is totally cute!!! But I know what you mean...Matt's hair does the same insane thing when his hair is short. It's unnerving sometimes. But Brayden's hair is way cute!!
It looks great!
I think he looks so cute! You just need to get used to it, but I think it looks great!
Post a Comment