Thursday, April 7, 2011

April Showers

DSC_0930

Yesterday it rained.  Rain in April is rare and a welcomed sight after the heat wave we had just a week ago.   I’m still trying to do that picture a week challenge from MCP (see the sidebar for a link) but some weeks are easier than others.  This week the challenge was to edit a photo using a new action set they are selling on their website.  There is a free mini version you can test out before you commit to buying.  Check out this edited version of the above photo.  This is why I must continue to learn Photoshop skills, or in this case, Photoshop cheats.  Amazing results!

DSC_0930_edited-2

In case you are still wondering, this is a picture of yesterday’s rain hitting the surface of my pool. 

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I was totally wondering! Fabulous photo! And I love the springtime buds at the top too.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Woo Hoo! Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails