Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"Mom, can I borrow the car?"

Picture a cute little boy in this commercial and this was me 20 minutes ago. Taylor got his license a week ago and yesterday I signed him up on the insurance. Today I let him drive himself to his basketball game at the church. I was a nervous wreck for about an hour before it was time for him to go.


I asked him to call me when he got there, and he did... bless his heart! Of all the childhood milestones for him to pass through, this is the one that I'm having the hardest time with. It will get easier, right? Right?

2 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

Awww, so sweet!! I do not look forward to that day!!

Josh, Mal, Payt, Scar said...

that is so crazy! i can not believe you have a 6 year old. where does the time go and why does it go so fast!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails