Wednesday, January 30, 2013

As Seen By My iPhone

There were certain pictures from our trip that I only got on my iPhone.  Just wanted to share these random, sweet moments... in no particular order at all!

Dinner in Dublin with our dear friends, the Daytons.  I think Max wants to kiss Jared!
Taylor teaching Maris how to text.  
The view from our bike ride on Christmas Eve morning.


The stockings were hung at grandma's house, ready for Christmas morning!

Thankful for my handy hubby who helped my dad fix the microwave when I blew a fuse trying to cook B's lunch.

Hiking with Jeff and Molly's family in Pena Adobe.  I never appreciated this place when I lived here.

My mom trying out Taylor's airsoft shotgun.
She certainly looks like she knows what she is doing!

Maris at the museum.
It was so hard for her to be trapped in a stroller while all the bigs kids got to roam free.

My Temple at Christmas Time.  LOVE.

Brayden and my nephew, Dallyn.  They are three weeks apart and have all the same loves... swords, nerf guns, and Ninjago!  What a surprise it was to find out they both got the exact same pj's for Christmas.  When they had a sleepover, I had to mark B's tags with his name so we didn't get them mixed up and accidentally leave them behind.

These girls hide from my Nikon, but they love getting their picture taken on my iPhone.
Love my neices... they are amazing!


The celebratory cake for the wedding anniversaries.  My mom has a friend
who can make amazing cakes gluten free and dairy free (just for her).
It was beautiful and didn't taste half bad, either!


Ian playing the Wii with Kate and Matt.  Love these cuties!

Max hanging with Charlie.  You'd never know they are the same breed.  Max is so big next to his "uncle Charlie".




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails