Monday, October 29, 2007

Found a New Way to Waste Time Online!

Through my blog surfing, I stumbled across this webpage where you can download a picture of yourself (or anyone else you want) and it will give you a sampling of your celebrity look alikes... couldn't resist playing with this one... check it out....




Okay, I would have been totally disappointed if Linda Hamilton didn't pop up... when I was in 7th grade the movie Terminator came out and everyone said I looked like the main character, Sarah Connor. For weeks, kids, well one kid in particular... Mike Kincaid... called me Sarah. It was quite annoying since I hadn't even seen the movie!

So, here's Eric:

I had to look up Cesar Franck online (wwww.imdb.com) to figure out who he was... a French Composer born in 1822... yikes!!! I think the Kareem picture is a closer likeness, you just have to imagine Eric with a dark tan and facial hair!

I'm going to have to do some more playing around with this one when I have more time... please don't blame me when you get so caught up in playing around on this webpage that you ignore all your responsibilities! It could happen!

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

Before I get too carried away I'm going to head for the shower and go do some service - delivering Meals on Wheels. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I got on that website and did the morph!! I thought it was rad - I put it on my blog! Thanks for sharing! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails