Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wish List

Things I want to do this month:
*go to the temple to see the Christmas lights
*make time to do a session at the temple
*walk (or ride bikes) through our neighborhood to see lights
*make cookies with my kids(and gosh, would it be too much to ask someone else to clean up the mess when we are done? lol!)
*go caroling (is this a lost art? nobody does this anymore!)
*get some Caramel Apple Cider from Starbucks
*make hot chocolate with milk (instead of water) and stir it with a candy cane... mmmm.....
*get all my gifts wrapped before December 23rd
*sing in the Ward Christmas Choir (this will be asthma dependent)
*host an impromtu christmas party for my kids and some of their friends
*make some fun crafty things to give away to friends
*go sledding (okay, not at all realistic, but I can dream, right?)

I'm always dreaming of a White Christmas... don't think I've had one yet! Miracles do happen!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

We go caroling every year - so it's not a lost art - yet.

Oh yeah, and it did snow here when I was 15. But it didn't stick.

Kristen said...

Mark and I have talked about how we want to go caroling - but when there is just two people, it is almost like a singing telegram....akward....so maybe we could all go together! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails