My plan for the above was to convert to B&W but it just didn't work as well as I'd hoped... but then I couldn't use the color version because the colors clashed so badly!!!! Trial and Error.... What a great opportunity for me to showcase my BAD photography days... believe me, I can do better!!!
On this batch, we tried to involve the dog, but I think he needed to go potty, because he just wouldn't sit still - that's unusual for him now that he's 8 1/2 years old... now a days he's all about laying around the house and being lazy!
<---- Here's the perfect picture - there's just one problem - I'm missing the runt of the family - I had everyone set up and ready to go and he just wouldn't cooperate, no MATTER WHAT I bribed him with... cookies, candy, popcorn, etc. I can't wait until he's just a bit older and understand the concept of a "bribe".... But isn't this a great picture of the older three kids???? I love it! So, just try to "imagine" the head of my two year old just below Ian's chin... that was the original plan... oh well... I was happy with the final pose and photo I used for the card (not shown here....) I guess for next year I'd better work on my photoshop skills... if I knew how to do it, I could add the little bugger.... :)
I will post the card that got mailed out in about a week for my local friends (who get to see my kids all the time.....) that way it won't get spoiled for all the out of town friends and family!
1 comment:
I love the pictures!!!! How fun! I am sure going to miss you and your family after we move! :(
Post a Comment