
So Tuesday night felt oddly deja-vu-ish... only Eric was around to help out with the madness this time. Taylor had a sports banquet at the Jr. High at 5:15 and Megan had a band concert at 6:00, then a choir concert at 7:00 (same location). Eric and Taylor went to the sports dinner, and the rest of us headed over to the school. Megan's concert was rediculously short - the 5th graders played like 3 songs plus the warm up, but each song it literaly 8 measures long! And not a single one was "holiday-ish"... I was telling Megan's piano teacher about it and she wondered if the band teacher is maybe a J.W., since there were Christmas songs in her book and the teacher told them to skip over them! Am I the only person that finds that weird?

Anyway, we had a bunch of time to kill in between concerts, which translates into LOTS of frustration with Brayden, but Eric arrived just in time to deal with him during the choir concert, so I could actually sit, listen and take pictures and video. The choir concert was cute - they did a hannakuh song, and a reindeer rap. Sorry I can't post the videos - the file size ended up being too big!
This is like a "Where's Waldo" picture - can you see Megan in the crowd???
Hint - she's wearing a black shirt!
No comments:
Post a Comment