Just after Jedi Training Academy finished up, the rain started. Some adults (the ones who don't like roller coasters) went back to hotels with the small kids and the rest of us stayed to hit the big rides one lst time. We went on the Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Star Tours, Big Thunder Mountain, and Splash Mountain/Haunted Mansion.
Highlights for everyone:
Eric: having someone to go on scary rides with - siblings in law Molly and Alan both like scary rides. Normally he is doing those solo. I think his favorite ride is CA Screamin' - which Taylor and I both like as well.
Christy: hard to pinpoint, but I love Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and the Matterhorn. I really LOVED watching Ian fight Darth Maul in the Jedi Training Academy. I also really enjoyed the Electrical Parade (brought back so many childhood memories.....)
Taylor: Favorite ride was CA Screamin'. He loved hanging out with his cousins and getting to use some extra fast passes with his dad and uncle on the last day.
Megan: being joined at the hip with her cousin, Lyndi, and learning that she does like some roller coasters after all. Her favorite rides were Soarin' over CA and Space Mountain.
Brayden: meeting Mickey Mouse (he's a huge Mickey Mouse Clubhouse fan), riding his first roller coaster (Gadget's Go Coaster) and loving it, and riding the Dumbo ride. He also loved the Redwood Creek and Boat play area in CA Adventure.
Ian: Jedi Training Academy, Autopia, Space Mountain, Mulhollund Madness. He enjoyed playing Hide and Seek with all the little boys during lunch at the picnic area. See below video of Ian fighting Darth Maul:


2 comments:
That's so awesome that Ian got to fight Darth Maul. My kids will definitely be doing that next time :)
I was so glad you told me about it - we would have not made it if I hadn't made a big deal about going to it with the rest of the family. Megan and my neice help make sure Ian got picked - they were lifting him up in the air and dancing and pointing at him. It was pretty cute. The main Jedi who did most of the talking was so good - he adlibbed so well, we really enjoyed the whole show!
Post a Comment