I'm really excited about this new background I found for my blog... because in just 10 days, I'll be in San Diego with my mom, cousin and aunt enjoying a much needed break from reality! We are meeting in Southern California to spend a day at Disneyland, then go to
Time Out For Women in San Diego, followed by some time spent in the
San Diego Temple. It's going to be a much needed weekend for "recharging" my batteries! Every mom needs a break from her day to day responsibilities and I'm feeling way overdue!
5 comments:
i only have one and i feel like i need a time out and a "re-charge" weekend:) praises to you for having 4!! good for you, you will have a blast!!
Can't wait girl! Would it be crazy to start packing now??? I need this trip SO BADLY right now! I know as soon as I get on the plane I am going to be dying to get there and the flight won't be fast enough! It has been a struggle to get this all coordinated, especially with the unexpected delay in Feb. but well worth it too. We'll have to make this a yearly tradition I think!
See you in 9 days!
Love ya!
Sounds like fun! And I love the new background!
I am sooo jealous! Have fun!
Okay... I am so MAD right now! I was supposed to be at that time out!!!! And then my hubby ended up having to work and so I can't go... we could have met for lunch or something. Darn him and his business meetings....
Post a Comment