Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's About Time

Last night we "officially" finished the bathroom for the kids... Eric put the doors on so they could actually take showers and use the potty in privacy!

Upgrades include: new tile bluish/periwinkle paint (I love the color even though I took this picture before all the tape was off),

individual towel hooks for each kid's towel (Walmart $3.72 each),

and one of those cool soap dispensers that sticks on the shower wall (Home Depot $23). I'm sooo grateful it's done.... I hate how my house falls apart while we are working on a project!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it! That color is awesome! And I can say that without reservation because it's very close to the color I used in the bathroom in our last home.... ;)

Kayla, Nic, Paige, Ellie and Maddy said...

You guys did a great job! I love the colors!!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

It looks awesome, I can't wait to paint and do stuff like that to our house, gradually, but we'll be painting soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails