Sunday, July 20, 2008

Home Theatre

I have never had a child so obsessed with "make believe" games as Brayden seems to be. He is never Brayden. He is always something else. Mostly "Leo" from TMNT, but here's a list of other characters (or animals) he often pretends to be:
Leo (TMNT)
Power Ranger (always the blue one)
Vern (the turtle from Over the Hedge)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars)
Ham (Space Chimps... got this solely from a movie preview)
Wall-E
Dexter (Night at the Museum)
SpiderMan
Avatar
Batman
T-Rex
Pablo (Backyardigans)

As I remember more, I will update the list. This is mostly so I can remember all this cuteness 10 years from now and maybe 15 years from now blackmail him with it or something!

Right now, Ian and Brayden have two armies set up downstairs made up of stuffed animals. They have every unsharpened pencil I own for the troops so they can fly around and have their battle on "broomsticks"... where do they come up with this stuff??? I DON'T KNOW, but we love to watch their imaginations at work!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

My boys are the same. I remember once taking Ben to pick up Xander from kindergarten and Ben was dressed in full Spiderman garb. I love little boys' imaginations!

Heather said...

It's good to catch up with your family. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! We are in Oregon and loving it. Zip me your contact information and we can keep in touch.

mnhnelson at gmail dot com

Heather

Methodical Wormer said...

I rather agree I love this pretend stage. Is it a stage? I don't know but I still love it!

Melissa said...

The other day I caught my 9 and 4 year old having a Littlest Pets vs. Pooh Bears war. Nice, eh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails