...in blogland... I hope! I really have missed my "bloggy" friends... especially those who I've never met in real life... or those who are faraway family... or those who are long lost friends from high school or past places we've lived..... or my friends who live in the next neighborhood over and I get more juice about their lives online than I do at church each Sunday....
I really have been having blog withdrawls... I miss reading your blogs and I miss spewing out all my weird antics, activities and opinions online. I hope to be back in blogland more often now.
I'm excited to get down all my Christmas decorations and torture my husband with my "outdoor light demands". I'll never get exactly what I want in the outdoor light department, but I think Eric has finally realized the more effort he puts out, the happier I am about it. The first year we lived here, Eric didn't have time to put up lights... he was taking double credits for his MBA courses and so I had to settle for lights in the windows, which just wasn't the same. There is something about christmas lights that just makes me feel happy. I'll blame that on my maternal grandma... I think it's probably her fault I have a Christmas light addiction. If all goes well in the decorating department, I'll post pictures tomorrow....
2 comments:
I think the addiction for outdoor lights is genetic. I love to look at the lights around our house and around the neighborhood. It seems so cheery and festive. And I agree that Christmas lights lighten the spirit. Good Luck.
We'll be there in a couple of days. Would Eric like some help?
I had to laugh at this post. You being gone from blogland was much different than me. One whole month off, and it's been almost impossible for me to get back on top of my own blog & reading others (and that was 2 months ago!). I have actually been reading your posts, and have actually started a comment several times, then got interrupted...I need more "Quiet" moments like your post from today (other than at midnight!).
Post a Comment