
Yesterday, after I suffered through a movie with the kids (we saw Bedtime Stories and loved it!) I took the kids to Target. They all had Christmas cash and allowance that was burning holes in their pockets. Brayden immediately was drawn to the Thomas the Train stuff. His favorite train is Percy and they had this little $10 set with Percy in it. He carried that box around the store while I finished my shopping and had it open before we even got home. He spent the next 4 hours playing with Percy and our other train tracks... skipped dinner, skipped dessert and left us in peace to have a FHE lesson and play Clue while he happily played in the family room with his Percy train. Last night I got on Amazon to see if I could buy matching tracks to go with the Percy set... Eureka! They have them online and they aren't terribly expensive... considering the play value I've gotten out of this train already, I'll gladly shell out another $20 for the matching track pieces. 
He didn't want breakfast this morning either... he just wanted to play with his trains. I'm going to have to produce one AMAZING lunch to lure him away to eat... wish me luck!
5 comments:
Hey Chris, I just cleaned out Munchmans room prior to Christmas, we are sucessfully transitioned into Star Wars and out of trains phase.
I have in my van trunk right now, a big bag of thomas stuff. Some blue plastic tracks and not a ton, but some of those wooden tracks and a few trains. I can take pix and email you exactly what I have if you want them? just email me and let me know what you want to work out... if you just pay for shipping, I'd gladly send them to AZ!!!
We have a Thomas fan at our house too! I love the tracks. We have some of the gray plastic and some of the wooden ones! Such a great play item!
Well, if he continues to love Thomas the train, my ornament problem will be solved for him for this year! Hopefully, he also won't punch out your TV while doing boxing. He is very cute!
I love the boxing. So cute.
We have a mountain of trains, tracks and a train table if you want to bring Brayden over here to play! BL always needs a good train playin' buddy.
I have to agree that he is the cutest 3 year old, especially since Kate is now 4!!
Post a Comment