Monday, October 26, 2009

Inspiration

My blog is my internet home page. I see it several times a day when I log onto the internet. And yet, here it has been for a week and I still don't have a concrete thing to blog about.

I could do a "brag " post about my freshman son going to Regionals for Swimming. Of course, he isn't likely to make it past that point. The competition is fierce!

I could do a "stressed out" post about the 24 hour period a few days ago in which Eric and I were more than 50% sure he was going to be laid off in a couple weeks. (False Alarm, we are safe... for now.)

I could do a "parent of the year" post because given the amount of video games my kids have been playing lately, I'm guaranteed to be voted out of that competition.

I could do a "frustrated" post about all the drama and what-not of daily life.

I could do a "project" post and show you a tablecloth project I've been working on. I came up with the idea 6 weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to working on it.

I could do a "complaining" post about how tired I feel all the time and how poorly I've been managing my time. And how I NEVER get enough sleep!

I could do a "gratitude" post because after more than a year of having broken gears on my bike, Eric got them repaired on Saturday! Thank you Sweetie!

I could do a "life's not fair" post and go into detail about all completely unfair situations of life.

I could do a "wish list" post since my birthday is coming up, but I don't even know what I want. World Peace?

In the end, I won't do any of these and just wait for the perfect blogging opportunity to come. For me, I find that blogging is "feast or famine"... just got to wait for the right inspiration to come my way!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

How about a post on who you want to win Project Runway?

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Irina's a brat, loved Nicolas' comment on her...so true. I say Althea or Carrol Hannah...

Anonymous said...

Isn't life interesting? Boring would be .... well....boring.

Anonymous said...

Always fun to read your posts (or non-posts as the case may be!) I want more info on the table cloth project! Janine

The State of Our Family said...

That was fun! I love it when you don't know what to write about! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails